avocado & crackers
Every time I make avocado on crackers I think about posting a blog on it, then convince myself it’s so simple that it’s not worth the effort. But I think the time has come to share it anyway as I know it’s always good to have easy inspiration on hand.
- 1 ripe avocado
- Dash extra virgin olive oil (or oil of your choice)
- Sea salt & cracked pepper to taste
- Chili flakes
- Gluten-free crackers… I love cracklebred if I don’t have any flax seed crackers on hand
- Mash avocado in small bowl
- Add oil and S&P
- Spread over crackers and garnish with chili flakes (it looks pretty to do it this way!), but if you’re feeling lazy just mix the chili flakes with the avo and spread it on, or use it as a dip!
Not everything is this world has to be difficult : )
Guide: raw vegan | whole food, plant based | gluten-free | nut-free | sugar-free | soy-free